Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Science-Fiction Spam
In the in box early this morning:

If you are a reliable supplier of the below equipment, I am going to need the following:

1. A mind warper generation 4 Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a series wrist watch with memory adapter.

2. The special 23200 series time transducing capacitor with built in temporal displacement.

While these time pieces normally go between $5,000-$7,000 a piece, I am having a hard time finding a reliable supplier.

Teleport to me within the next 48 Earth hours, and I will pay $40,000 2002 U.S. cash. Please only reply if you are reliable. Send a (separate) email to me.


Funny stuff, but not funny enough to validate my email address by contacting him to learn who he is. Any Media Dieticians got the 411?

No comments: