Friday, June 21, 2002

Shelf-Publishing
I'm editing an anthology for Capstone-Wiley in the UK tentatively entitled Off Message: Voices from the Business Underground. It'll be a collection of 30-40 essays, articles, excerpts, and comics gleaned from books, magazines, newsletters, Web sites, speech transcripts, email forwards, found text, zines, and minicomics. The idea is to compile business-, technology-, and work-related material that goes against conventional wisdom -- and occasionally against the grain.

I'm currently wrapping up the collection of the pieces I'm suggesting we include -- and I'd welcome your input. If you have any items to recommend for inclusion in the book, email me. Think critical. Think funny. Think productive. Think progressive. Think radical. This'll be the snarky, punk-rock version of The Best Business Stories of the Year. And it'd be great to see what you come up with.

No comments: