Monday, June 10, 2002

Declaration of Unproductivity
My PowerBook G3 at work crapped out today. Word is that if it costs more to repair than it costs to get a new iBook, I'll be able to get a replacement -- I've been using the same G3 for a couple of years now. I'm pushing for a PowerBook G4, but I'm also considering just getting one for myself because I don't have a computer at home right now as it is and if I ever decide to leave work, it might be good to already have my own laptop.

The downside is that I was largely unproductive -- outside of cleaning my office -- for the last three-plus hours. I was also offline the whole time and am jonesing just a bit. The upside is that, well, I might end up getting a nifty new PowerBook G4. If I do decide to get one for myself, what do you Mac mavens and technologically inclined people think I need to be aware of, include in the features, etc.

No comments: