Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Mention Me! XVIII
Traffic today is a bit heavier than average, so I went into my referral logs to see what was up. While Media Diet hasn't been Slashdotted, it has been Metafiltered courtesy of one Brian K. Seems he liked the recent post about Mad's parody of the Onion.

I feel like I should welcome all of the folks coming here from Metafilter. Hello! Welcome to Media Diet! Thanks for coming. Pull up a chair. The keg's in the back. No, no... the other back. Yeah, that's the way. (Who let him in?)

I also feel like I should let folks know that I came across the parody thanks to the Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! It's My Turn to Type thread in the Books & Literature discussion in the Atlantic's Post & Riposte forum. Credit adequately given, we are now left to entertaining our new guests.

No comments: