Monday, November 11, 2002

From the In Box: Digesting the Daily
Thanks a million for the mention on your site. I'm glad you like my strips (and understand Blammo and Mitch). I'm never sure how people are receiving my comics, specifically "Bottom of the Food Chain" because I rarely do get feedback about things. My recent battle is to keep "Bottom of the Food Chain" accessible online -- no one at the Daily seems to understand that there are people out there who may not see a Daily day in and day out. Knowing that there are people out there like you who read the strip really motivates me, and I'll be goddamned sure those monkeys keep my strips online for people who may not have subscriptions. Anyway, thanks for reading. I'll keep drawing! -- Alex Thomas

Wait... the Daily is produced by monkeys these days? When I was there, we had a staff of trained emus.

No comments: