Wednesday, February 20, 2002

Blogging About Blogging XI
My new counter is awesome. I thought no one reads Media Diet, and boy, was I wrong. More than 20 people came by yesterday, and almost 50 have visited so far today. Makes me feel better that this isn't going out into a void. Thanks, everyone. There aren't many of us, but we matter.

The Counter's premium version even lets me track things like search results that bring people to Media Diet. Let's look at the search engine stats to date:

  • mod girl haircuts picture
  • ernesto priego
  • hand drummer Cambridge MA

    Ha! Yep, if you're looking for pictures of cute mod girls with crazy, crazy bangs and super-sexy curls (sigh); information about Mexican comics theorists; or percussion buddies in the Boston area, Media Diet is the place to go. Believe you me, I'll be keeping an eye on the search engine stats.
  • No comments: