Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Manna for Media Dieticians IV
This is your final warning. In 24 hours, this very special Manna for Media Dieticians offer end.

DC Shoe Co. USA, maker of DC Shoes, just launched a new online company store. I still have three (3) discount codes that Media Dieticians can use to snag 50% off of online buys of DC Shoes products. If you're interested in taking advantage of this generous hook up courtesy of DC Shoes and Media Diet, email me by 5 p.m. ET, Wednesday, Sept. 4, and I'll send you a unique, single-use discount code. It'll guarantee you 50% off online. I only have three (3) of these left, so first come, first served.

This offer will expire -- as far as Media Diet is concerned -- tomorrow at 5 p.m., so if you're even remotely interested, contact me soon.

Thanks to DC Shoes for the hook up.

No comments: