Thursday, January 31, 2002

Rules for Fools
I've decided that I have a drinking problem. Not a big one, but enough that it's time to do something about it. At first I thought it was because of depression over separating up with my now ex-girlfriend. Then I thought it was because of the holidays. Then it was because the Anchormen were recording. It's time to stop coming up with reasons for drinking too much.

Just recently, Alan playfully punched me in the stomach and was surprised by its lack of tone. "There's such a thing as pecs, you know," he said. I replied with a joke about how there really was a six pack down there. Ha ha.

Anyway, my new rules are as follows:

  • Don't buy beer for consumption at home.
  • Never drink alone.
  • If drinking during a meal, especially if eating alone, observe a two-drink maximum.

    I'll let you know how it goes! Thus starts my new diet, albeit not of media.
  • No comments: