Thursday, May 30, 2002

A Collision of Interesting Women
My computer has frozen -- and my browser has crashed -- during my last two attempts to think through the events of last night. I'm going to take it as a sign from above and not try to detail the confusing experiences at such great length.

Suffice to say, I'm having girl trouble. An ex called me at work yesterday afternoon. I took a friend to the Media Bistro cocktail party, which my most recent ex also attended. That friend and I shared an awkward but interesting moment on the street corner before heading our separate ways. And at the Handstand Command anniversary show, I hung out with two other women I'm crushing on.

Too much all at once. While I didn't do anything egregious, I'm afraid I didn't handle any of it very well. Apologies to all involved.

It's wholly inappropriate that my horoscope says, "Light up your house of intimacy. Love and loyalty flourish in an atmosphere of freedom," today.

No comments: