- If any Media Dieticians have an inside line on back issues of Z Channel's program guide, I'd love to obtain some.
- The offices of Opus Dei really are at 34th and Lex. Across the street: a phone kiosk sporting a "The Da Vinci Code" advert.
- Designing woman of the day: Dorothy Draper
- Kudos to Johnny Damon for how he handled being booed by Red Sox fans at yesterday's game: "They don't boo bad players, they boo good players," he said.
- Keith Richards fell out of a palm tree, climbed onto a Jet Ski, and crashed. Bump, set, spike!
- The workers responsible for Sunday's downtown Brooklyn fireballs were found at a nearby McDonalds, with singed hair and soot-covered faces. They deserved a break that day, I suppose.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
News of Note
From the top of my head today: