Tuesday, August 13, 2002

The Restaurant I Ate at Last Night XI
On the way to Highwater Books North last night, I stopped off at Theo's Pizza to pick up several slices -- two for me, one for TD. Now, Theo's is on Teele Square, and it's largely unremarkable -- your basic pizza place. But it has several things going for it. One, the people who work there are always really nice. Two, their pizza, while simple, is chewy and cheesy -- yum! -- even if their crust is a little sparse. And three, one of the people who created "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place" -- later aired as "Two Guys and a Girl" -- or perhaps all three of them (I'm not sure.) went to college at Tufts University and worked at Theo's for awhile. I used to go there quite often when I lived with Tom, Tom, and Tom, so it's been awhile since I've stopped in for a slice. Thanks, Theo's!

No comments: