Monday, December 17, 2001

Mention Me!
So, um, I'm searching Google for references to, well, me. And I'm finding all sorts of fun stuff. I'd forgotten that I'd won the Columbia Scholastic Press Association's College Gold Circle Award in 1995 for a critical piece on P.J. O'Rourke. I stumbled across Thomas Madsen-Mygdal's blog, CommonMe, a delightful commentary on all things technological, entrepreneurial, and Thomas-ish. I found a picture of me and Oil Can Boyd in a dive bar in San Diego. And one of me, Jordan Crane, and Oil Can looking for another bar in that same city. I tracked down an interview I did with Skip Williamson in 1993. Some people make fun of my name in a chat transcript. And I found an article from the New York Times Magazine about the work I do; it makes me look like some sort of rabble rouser.

Anyhoo, the upshot of this bit of self-gratification is that if you mention me in your blog or elsewhere online, I will mention you. All you have to do is let me know.

No comments: