Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Blogging About Blogging LXXVI

I've also recently added the Blogger tool bar, which enables you to explore other recently updated Blogger- and Blogspot-fueled blogs. Just click on Next Blog.

Or don't.

I don't mean to be elitist, but if the most recently updated Blogger- and Blogspot-fueled blogs are any indication of the blogosphere, we're in... interesting shape. Let's just consider the last 10 that I just clicked through, which dip into... yesterday.

Perhaps the quality -- and currency -- will improve as the users of this feature increase, but until then, I'm left with the musings of Elvis on the use of 8-bit color in video games. Which is worth reading, especially given that I can't use the Java-driven Blog This feature on my handheld (which will only last until Friday).

Work in progress, I suppose.

No comments: