Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Products I Love XIII

While walking back to the office after lunch with a friend yesterday, I was totally surprised how wet my feet and socks got in the short walk in the rain. Turns out that the sole of my current pair of Vans Old Skool Classics had split mightily, and it wasn't hard work at all for water from the street and sidewalk to drench my dogs. So I just ordered a new pair. Can't quite wear the ones I have in this wet weather. I love these shoes. I really do.

I'm also experiencing phone envy. So I'm eyeing the spiffy little Sony Ericsson T616. I'm also on hold for a Click to Chat session with a sales rep to ask whether I can order a phone, keep my current number, keep my current plan, and just start using the new phone -- while ditching the old one. Unfortunately, it's no go. They kept me on hold for 10-plus minutes before saying, "Our service hours are 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Friday, and Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Central Standard Time." Now, couldn't they have told me that when I first made with the clicky?

No comments: