Thursday, March 07, 2002

How I've Been Spending My Time
There are too goofy little video games that I've been geeking to lately. One, Snood, a Puzzle Bobble and Bust-A-Move knockoff for the Mac. Two, a game my friend Dan just sent me today. (Thank you, Dan!)

"Viva Los Straitjackets" is a Tetris-like game for PC or Mac. Ever heard of the band, Los Straitjackets? They star in the game. They're like the Justice League of America, except they wear Mexican wrestling masks and speak in Spanish.

Here is the premise of the game: Hidden within an ancient mountain temple, the king's jewels have mysteriously come to life! Armed with their mystical masks and killer guitar licks to protect them, Los Straitjackets must save the day by stopping the possessed jewels from multiplying like mad! Hurry! The jewels sense your fear if you're not careful.

My productivity plummets yet again.

No comments: