Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Book I'd Like to Read

I might not be -- far from! -- one of the first 50 people to blog about this book -- John Grant's Green Marketing Manifesto, but if I am -- or even close -- dude, email me.

I'm on a conference call right now with What Is Enlightenment? editors and readers about their recent feature story "A Brighter Shade of Green." They name drop Bruce Sterling, WorldChanging, and William McDonough as inspirations. And there's tons to think about -- and do.

Just recently, I read about a new book about green marketing that focuses on the shift from environmentally oriented marketing to health-oriented marketing. And for the life of me, I forget its title and author. Do any Media Dieticians know what book I'm remembering? I've got some loose threads I need to tie into a knot.

(P.S. Brooking rocks.)

No comments: